- Ensure the creation of space for harvesting does not exceed the prescribed CTT .
- To ensure Marking and Verification Working Area Boundary , Forest Inventory Before felling ( Pre - F ) , Marking Trees, Forest Inventory After felling ( Post - F ) and Silviculture Treatments performed at least 90 % of the annual physical goals that have been set.
- Ensure the implementation of the Forest Inventory Before felling activities ( Pre - F ) , Marking Trees, Forest Inventory After felling ( Post - F ) and the highest standards of Silviculture Treatment of not less than 90 % .
- Ensuring Forest Produce Licence issued within a period not exceeding six ( 6 ) months from the date of approval , after all conditions of approval are met.
- Ensure Closing Report on Forest prepared within six ( 6 ) months from the date of expiry of the license or application closing date of the license of the licensee , whichever is earlier.
- Ensure that 90 % of the training / courses in the State Forestry Department's annual planning related to the Quality Management System implemented Research Institute .
- All complaints will be responded to within one ( 1 ) week from the date of receipt